One day I will learn how to cable knit like this.
DIY Spiral Woven Cord Kumihimo Wrapped Bracelet Tutorial from el cuaderno de ideas here. Translator on upper left of page. I posted a link to one of the best tutorials I’ve seen for this spiral braid here: “Eight to Twenty Eight Strand Spiral Braids Using a Cardboard Weaving Wheel”.
DIY Multipurpose Elastic and Ribbon Beaded Accessory Tutorial from …Love Maegan here. First off the beads were bought at Micheals (yeah!) and secondly the trick is using elastic to link the circular beads. Really easy and versatile DIY.
True Blue Me & You Gift Addition: Friendship Bracelets. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
After Looking through lots of Friendship Bracelets, there are my Favorite to DIY for Gifts. Part One
- Six Strand Friendship Bracelet or the “Fastest friendship bracelet ever” Tutorial from Oh So Pretty here.
- Tie Dye Effect Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Quiet Lion here.
- Heart Friendship Bracelets Tutorial from Purlbee here.
- Fishtail Braid Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Oh So Pretty here.
- Woven Friendship Bracelet Using a Circular Cardboard Loom Tutorial from Michael Ann Made here.
- Fisherman’s Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Etsy here.
- Knockoff ASOS Retro Skulls Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Quiet Lion here.
- Twelve Strand Braided Friendship Bracelet Tutorial by Oh So Pretty here.
- Diamond Pattern Friendship Bracelet tutorial from stripes + sequins here.
DIY Dollar Store Button Hair Ties Tutorial from Two Butterflies here. This is so easy - Dollar Store elastic hair ties (I’d try and buy sturdy ones) and pretty buttons. This is an easy project a child could do - along with the presentation of the ties.
DIY Anthropologie Knockoff Sparkled Silk Wrap Bracelet Tutorial from Flamingo Toes here. So happy to see another Anthropologie knockoff from Bev at Flamingo Toes because her tutorials are so well written and easy to follow! Yarn and rhinestone chain make up the basis of this bracelet. *Great gift idea you can do in any color and it looks like a quick DIY.
DIY Leather Cord Bracelet Tutorials from Small Good Things. Really easy and cute DIY. I like how Emi used crimp beads in a really unique way for one of the bracelts. As in all her tutorials, Emi tells you exactly what size cord and jump rings she used.
I like the DIY pair better!
DIY Anthropologie Knockoff Pave Ruby Earrings Tutorial by Small Good Things here. Photo Left: $498 Anthropologie Pave Ruby Earrings here, Photo Right: DIY by Small Good Things.You can add an embosser to the tools I own - but I’ve literally only used it once because I never got into scrapbooking (much more a Photoshop person). This might change after seeing the gold embossed suede used in these earrings in a very doable tutorial by Small Good Things.
I made these earrings myself in an hour and a half. I used an Arizona Iced Tea can, french loops, and some electrical wire.
Truebluemeandyou: These earrings are by far the prettiest recycled can jewelry I’ve seen. So when I see posts about people wanting to use recycled items for crafts - this is a good one!
DIY Diamond Beaded Bracelet Tutorial. Really easy well done tutorial by Studs and Pearls here.